Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy belated birthday, sis!

I got a lot done in the past week. I finally gifted my felted one skein bags, with a cute ceramic rice bowl and a box of strawberry Pocky!
And I baked a marble cake with my new Kouglof mold from my beloved cuoca.com, another recipe from Tania's book. And I sent out a belated birthday present to my sister. This is the Shifting Sands pattern by Grumperina. 4 balls of Rowan All Seasons Cotton Cassis, including the fringe, with only a little bit leftover, knit in Japanese size 10 bamboo Clover circulars. It's the same yarn I used for the Red Scarf Project 2007. I sent both of them out on Monday via air mail, so it should arrive this weekend or early next week.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! the scarf looks really nice. I can't wait to wear it in this crappy weather we are having this winter. It'll cheer me up. tanoshimiii. thanks!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Marifetane hobi said...

beatiful...have a nice days..

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home